viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

Hello, I will talk about the place that i want to visit. I think it is India, but maybe it is too expensive, but I would like to go there because I think that I could have a great communication with the culture.
I like some things of Buddhism, so I would go to visit some places to know about it.
Maybe I will like the food, because they are vegan and I’m vegetarian. I want to learn some vegan recipes, so I would enjoy it.
I would like to go there with my girlfriend, we like Indian music and we would like to learn to dance to or to play the sitar.
I would like to learn about the history of Indian culture and enjoy it.


I I think that someday I will go to India, but before that I will go to the south of Chile, like Tierra del Fuego or Las Torres del Paine, because i like the photographs of those places.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario